Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River Policies
Please take the time to review the following policies for your stay at our bed and breakfast in South Fork, Colorado, and if you have any additional questions, please email or call us at 719-873-5012 for further information.
ROOM RATES AND RESERVATIONS
- Regular room rates change seasonally: $155 – $195 June through September; $140 – $185 October through May. Please see our Rooms page for individual guestroom descriptions and rates. Throughout the year, we offer seasonal specials and room add-ons to make the bed & breakfast experience even more memorable.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Tax of 9.4% is additional, and rates are subject to change without notice. Confirmed reservations remain as stated in the confirmation letter.
- Your reservation at the Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River requires a 50% deposit or a minimum of one night to confirm your reservation. If staying only one night, full payment will be required at time of booking. We will confirm your reservation by email. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, debit card, personal check and cash. Balance is due upon arrival.
- A refund is given less a $25 cancellation fee if cancelled outside 14 days. If cancelled inside 14 days and we are able to rebook your room, a cancellation fee of $25 per room per day is charged. If cancelled inside 14 days, the stay is shortened, or there is an early check-out and we are unable to rebook your room, you remain responsible for your reservation. No-shows will be charged the full price. The room is yours for the entire time reserved. Any deposit previously made will be forfeited, and full payment will be charged.
- Holidays and groups require a notice of 30 days for cancellation. Wedding deposits are nonrefundable, so be sure at time of booking that you are absolutely certain of your reservation.
- We understand that almost all of our guests who cancel do so for legitimate reasons; nevertheless, we must uphold our policy evenly and across the board without judging whether one guest’s reason is more valid than another’s.
- Split bills are permitted; however, there is a 3% processing fee per card to do so.
- If you leave an item in your guestroom, please give us a call. We believe your things belong with you, and we will gladly send the items to you via UPS or US Postal Service. The shipping amount plus a $10 handling fee will be charged to your card.
- Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We welcome all Arbor House guests and encourage their full use and enjoyment of the inn and grounds. We have gone to great lengths to provide a safe facility and a pleasant environment for all who stay here. In return, we also expect the respectful use of those facilities. Destruction or damage of inn property, intentional or accidental, will result in charges to your card to cover proportional or full replacement costs.
- We are a nonsmoking establishment. This includes marijuana. While it may be legal in Colorado, it is neither welcomed nor tolerated at the Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River. A cleaning fee of a minimum of $350 will be charged to your card if it is determined that smoking of any kind has occurred in the room.
- In consideration of our guests with allergies, we do not accept pets. In addition, our resident dachshunds, Stinkerbelle and Boo, prefer not to share their guests with other pets. If you are traveling with a pet, it is welcome to overnight in your vehicle but is not allowed in the main inn or any guestrooms.
- Check-in time is 4 to 8 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. If you will be arriving after 8 p.m., please call ahead to make arrangements for a late check-in.
- All our guestrooms are single or double occupancy only.
- Since we cater to guests seeking romantic and peaceful getaways, this property is not suitable for small children.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room, most days beginning between 8 and 8:30 a.m. We generally take a quick survey of our guests’ preferences and try to schedule a time convenient to most. For those guests leaving before the scheduled serving time, we will gladly prepare a breakfast-to-go bag the night before and provide to-go cups for coffee that can be brewed in the guestroom the next morning, thus allowing you to get on the road at your convenience. If you prefer to sleep in and skip breakfast altogether, just let us know the night prior so we can plan accordingly. And lastly, please call ahead to alert us of any special dietary requirements we might need to consider in planning and preparing your breakfast items.
BY MAKING A RESERVATION AT ARBOR HOUSE INN BED & BREAKFAST ON THE RIVER, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE-STATED POLICIES.
Cottage on the Creek Vacation Rental Policies
The Cottage on the Creek is an extended-stay facility and separate from the nightly accommodations of Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River. Some policies may differ as well.
RENTAL RATES AND FEES
- Summer Rate (June 1 – Sept. 30, 2017) $250/night, $1575/week. Winter Holiday Rate (Dec. 17, 2017 – Jan. 7, 2018) $275/night. Standard Rate (all other dates) $225/night, $1425/week. $120 cleaning fee is additional.
- A one-time charge of the total reservation amount will be processed at time of booking.
- A damage deposit is not required; however, if it is determined damages have occurred to the Cottage or its contents during your stay, the amount of replacement or repair will be charged to your card. No damages, no charges.
- Tax of 9.4% is additional, and rates are subject to change without notice. Confirmed reservations remain as stated in the Rental Agreement.
- Cottage on the Creek reservations are taken by phone. We will take your information, answer any questions, process your card and email you a completed Rental Agreement and Rental Rules. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and cash.
- For cancellations outside 60 days prior to arrival, a full refund minus 5% cancellation fee will be given. Cancellations 60 – 30 days prior to arrival will be given a 50% refund. No refund will be given for cancellations inside 30 days prior to arrival, no-shows or early check-outs. No refunds for storms or weather-related incidents.
- We understand that almost all of our guests who cancel do so for legitimate reasons; even so, we must uphold our policy evenly and across the board without judging whether one guest’s reason is more valid than another.
- WE ENCOURAGE ALL GUESTS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE. Travel insurance can protect your non-refundable trip costs if you need to cancel your trip due to a covered reason and protect against expenses incurred if you or your traveling companions accidentally damage the vacation rental. Check with your personal provider or search online for a plan that suits your particular travel needs.
- No split bills. Payment transactions are between the guest responsible for making the reservation and Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River. If you are sharing the Cottage with another party, it is up to you to make your own monetary arrangements.
- The Cottage on the Creek comfortably sleeps four persons in two bedrooms (one king, one queen). A fold-out twin bed is also available for one extra guest, therefore accommodating five guests.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF NIGHTS
- A two-night minimum is required for a Cottage on the Creek rental.
- If you leave an item at the Cottage, please give us a call. We will gladly return it to you via UPS or USPS. The shipping cost plus a $10 handling fee will be charged to your card.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We welcome all Cottage on the Creek guests and encourage their full use and enjoyment of the cottage amenities and grounds. We have gone to great lengths to provide a safe facility and a pleasant environment for everyone who stays here. In return, we also expect the respectful use of those facilities. Destruction or damage of Cottage property, intentional or accidental, will result in charges to your card to cover proportional or full replacement costs. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- For your health and ours, we are a nonsmoking establishment. This includes marijuana. While it may be legal in Colorado, it is neither welcomed nor tolerated at the Cottage on the Creek. A minimum of $350, in addition to the regular cleaning fee, will be charged to your card if it is determined that smoking of any kind has occurred in the Cottage.
- In consideration of our guests with allergies, we do not accept pets.
- Rental lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on date of check-in and ends at 10:00 a.m. on date of check-out. If you will be arriving after 8 p.m., please call ahead to make arrangements for a late check-in.
- Please check in at the main Arbor House Inn next door. Guest entrance is up the long boardwalk to the front porch.
- Well behaved children are accepted at the Cottage.
- Coffee, cream, and sugars are provided to get you started on your first morning at the Cottage. Basic pantry items are also available. Guests are expected to supply their own food as meal service is not included.
- The Cottage is a separate accommodation from the Arbor House Inn; hot tub privileges are not included.
- Cottage guests are welcome to fish in the private waters of the Arbor House Inn. Catch and release only.
BY MAKING A RESERVATION FOR THE COTTAGE ON THE CREEK VACATION RENTAL, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING WITH THE ABOVE-STATED POLICIES.