Rates & Policies
We at the Arbor House, a Rocky Mountain Inn, are pleased to offer beautiful bed and breakfast lodging, unparalleled service and delicious breakfasts. We believe that the Arbor House Inn, with our luxurious accommodations, Rocky Mountain vacation packages and close proximity to so many exciting attractions and activities, is an ideal alternative to conventional, South Fork hotel accommodations. Please take the time to review the following policies, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please e-mail us or call us at 888.830.4642.
- Regular room rates change seasonally: $150 - $185, May through October; $140 - $175, November through April. Please see our Rooms page for individual room descriptions and rates. Throughout the year, we offer seasonal specials and packages. See our Specials & Packages page for current offerings.
- Rates are based on two persons per room and include luxury accommodations, gourmet breakfast, spectacular Colorado mountain views, and the use of all inn facilities including Camp Calvin and the outdoor hot tub overlooking the river.
- Tax of 9.4% is additional, and rates are subject to change without notice. Confirmed reservations remain as stated in the confirmation letter.
- Your Colorado vacation reservation at the Arbor House Inn requires 50% deposit or a minimum of one night to confirm your reservation. If staying one night only, full payment will be required at time of booking. We will confirm your reservation by e-mail. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, debit card, personal check and cash. Balance is due upon arrival. Be sure to reserve your Colorado lodging early to avoid disappointment.
- A refund is given less a $25 cancellation fee if cancelled outside 14 days. If cancelled inside 14 days and we are able to rebook your room, a cancellation fee of $25 per room per day is charged. If cancelled inside 14 days, the stay is shortened, or there is an early check-out and we are UNABLE to rebook your room, you are still responsible for your reservation. The room is yours for the entire time reserved. Any deposit previously made will be forfeited, and full payment will be charged.
- Holidays, weddings and groups require a notice of 30 days for cancellation.
- We understand that almost all of our guests who cancel do so for legitimate reasons; nevertheless, we must uphold our policy evenly and across the board without judging whether one guest's reason is more valid than another's.
Split Bill Policy
- Split bills are permitted; however, there is a 3% processing fee to do so.
Returned Items Policy
- If you leave an item in your guestroom, please give us a call, and we will gladly send the item to you via UPS or US Postal Service. The shipping amount plus a $10 handling fee will be charged to your card.
- Arbor House Inn is not responsible for lost items.
- We welcome all Arbor House Inn guests and encourage their full use and enjoyment of the inn and grounds. We have gone to great lengths to provide a safe facility and a pleasant environment for all who stay here. In return, we also expect the respectful use of those facilities. Destruction or damage of inn property, intentional or accidental, will result in charges to your card to cover proportional or full replacement costs.
- For your health and ours, we are a non-smoking establishment.
- This property is not suitable for children or pets. Our resident dachshunds, Stinkerbelle and Boo, are generally on duty as greeters (they're barkers) and prefer not to share their guests with other pets.
- Two guests maximum per room.
- Check-in time is 4 to 8 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room beginning between 8 and 8:30 a.m. Please call ahead to make special arrangements for check-in after 8 p.m., for breakfast before 8 a.m., for special dietary requirements or for any other special needs we may help you with.
home | about the inn | rooms | rates | specials | weddings & gatherings
attractions | rave reviews | location | reservations
Arbor House Inn
PO Box 995 | 31358 West Hwy 160 |
Toll Free: 888.830.4642 | Phone: 719.873.5012
Innkeepers: Keith and Laurie Bratton